I was thinking of ordering a beard trimmer and my search for it on shopping portals lead to Philips trimmers. I had shortlisted Philips QT4005 and QT4011. QT4011 had titanium blades and had less charging time, so I settled for it. I bought it for Rs. 1450 from Snapdeal.com.
It came in very good packaging. It has very good feel and looks very good as well. Comes with carrying pouch, charger and cleaning brush. It was very effective in trimming by beard to required size.
It is a good option for those who only want to trim the beard and do not want a clean shave. I personally prefer a clean shave as it takes less time compared to trimming and more days can go by without shaving/ trimming again.
I can’t think of any negatives of this product. In an all a good product.
Following is our video review of this product
Service: 2-year worldwide guarantee Yes
Create the look you want: Styles
- Short beard
- Stubble look
Ease of use
- Secured length settings: Yes
- Zoomring: Easily adjust length settings
- Battery: 2x AAA NiMH
- Charge indication: On plug
- Easy Cleaning: Washable attachments
- Handle: Easy grip
- Cleaning brush: Yes
- Cutter width: 32 mm
- Number of length settings: 20
- Precision (size of steps): by 0.5 mm
- Comb type: Stubble
- Cutting element
- Stainless steel blades
- Titanium Coated Blades
- Non-scratching teeth: For more comfort
- Range of length settings: 0.5 up to 10 mm
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Running time: 90 minutes
- Battery type: Ni-MH
- Battery Light: Yes
- Worldwide voltage: 100-240 V